Medela Harmony Manual Breast pump
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available at Firstcry.
- At firstcry.com you can purchase Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump - Cream And Yellow for only Rs. 1,424
- The lowest price of Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump - Cream And Yellow was obtained on November 11, 2022 8:50 am.
|Price history for Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump - Cream And Yellow|
Harmony Manual Breast Pump
The first manual breast pump based on 2-Phase Expression technology
Harmony breast pump mimics your baby’s natural sucking rhythm. The breast pump’s ergonomic handle allows you to alternate between short movements to stimulate and longer ones, to express the milk just like your baby sucks when it is being fed on your breast. As a result, you express more milk in less time.
Perfect for your short outing
The Harmony manual breast pump is ideal for occasional usage. For example, if you need to leave your baby alone for short periods, e.g. to do sports or have an evening out or if you want to involve your partner in breastfeeding.
Ideal for your health
Harmony breast pump can also help to overcome health problems, such as sore, flat or inverted nipples. You can also use Harmony manual breast pump in addition to a Symphony rental pump.
Features of Harmony Manual Breast Pump
- Easy to assemble, use and clean
- Silent and discreet pumping
- Light to transport, leaving you independent and mobile
- Helps to overcome sore, flat or inverted nipples.
Components of Harmony Manual Breast Pump
Correct Breast shield fitting
It is important that the breast shield of your breast pump fits correctly. A properly fitting breast shield ensures comfort & efficient milk expression. Medela offers 5 sizes of the PersonalFit breast shield.
Figure A above shows the correct size. The breast shield in figure B is too small, the one in figure C too large.
If the answer to all of the following questions is “Yes”, then your breast shield fits correctly.
- Is your nipple moving freely in the tunnel of the shield?
- Is no or a minimal part of your areola being pulled into the tunnel of the breast shield?
- Do you see a gentle, rhythmic motion in the breast with each cycle of the pump?
- After pumping, does your breast feel much less full, with no areas of hardness?
- Is your nipple pain-free?
Components of the Harmony Manual Breast Pump
Harmony Manual Breast Pump is easy to take apart, clean & assemble
Before using for the first time and after every use:
- Disassemble the pump set into its individual parts.
- Rinse all parts with cold, clear water (approx. 20 ° C) for 10-15 seconds.
- Clean all parts with plenty of warm soapy water (approx. 30 ° C).
- Dry with a clean cloth or leave to dry on a clean cloth.
Please refer to the Instruction for Use sheet which comes with your Harmony Manual Breast Pump.
- 1 x PersonalFit breast shield 24 mm
- 1 x 2-component connector
- 2 x valve membrane
- 1 x bottle with 1 x bottle stand
- 1 x multi-lid
- 1 x handle
- 1 x diaphragm/stem with O-ring
- 1 x valve head
1. Harmony Breast Pump Assembly – O ring
Insert the stem (with the O-ring) into the hole on the upper side of the diaphragm.
The stem and diaphragm are parts of the pump’s handle.
2. Harmony Breast Pump Assembly – Diaphragm
Make sure the oval shaped base of the stem has the right position in the diaphragm.
3. Harmony Breast Pump Assembly – Membrane
Place the valve membrane in a horizontal position on the valve head. Carefully push the knob on the membrane‘s back into the smallest hole of the head until it engages. The membrane must lie flat on the head.
4. Harmony Breast Pump Assembly – Valve head
Push the valve head onto the inner ring of the connector. The valve head must be positioned sideways (as you can see in the above picture).
Specification: Medela Harmony Manual Breast pump
Best deals across sites:
Please note some websites like Firstcry, PayTM Mall have additional discount coupons which can be applied for even better prices.
Videos & Reviews
How To Use The Medela Harmony Pump
To learn more about the Medela Harmony Pump and my personal experience with it, click HERE! http://mygreennest.com/medela-harmony-pump/ ...
Instructions for use Medela Harmony breastpump (english)
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump Review
Hi Guys! In today's video, I'm giving an honest review on the Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump. I'm giving you guys a quick assembly, going over pros ...
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump Review - Babylist
This lightweight pump is designed for occasional use but performs like it's built to do it all day long. Babylist Scout Jasmine shows you more! 0:24 Product details ...